Burton Biosec 10000 WS-2 Biometric Wall Safe
In addition to its fingerprint reading capabilities, the Biosec's lock also offers a 1000 event audit trail and timed access facility. Traditional PIN code entry can be used if preferred, and the lock can also be set to require both fingerscan and PIN code before opening.
The Biosec has been independently certified by the experts at VdS. Its burglar resistance has been tested under the EN 1143-1 Eurograde standard, meaning it provides the very highest levels of security. 6000 models carry a cash rating of €9,000 (Eurograde 0), while 10000 models carry a cash rating of €15,000 (Eurograde I).
Designed to be built into a concrete wall, the Biosec 6000's depth can be adjusted from 235mm to 355mm (175 – 295mm internal). The 10000 model has a fixed depth of 385mm.
Available in a range of sizes, the Biosec is finished in a stylish black paint coat. It comes with a 2 year warranty and includes an adjustable shelf.
- VdS Approved fingerprint scanner
- Codeless entry
- Simple to programme and use
- Scanner is fast and reliable
- Also supports PIN and e-key
- Audit trail and timed access (requires additional software)
- Adjustable shelf
- Designed to be concreted into wall
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade I
- Approved by the AiS
- Eurograde I
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €15,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €150,000
- Fingerprint lock
- 1 shelf
- External Dimensions: 620 x 500 x 385mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 500 x 370 x 300mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 80kg
- Volume: 56L