Chubb Elements Fire 25K Safe
As you might expect from its name, the Fire range also meets the EN 15659 standard for fire protection. Documents stored within the safe are protected from heat and flame damage for 30 minutes. As these safes have been tested to these standards by the ECB-S, renowned experts in security, their quality and protective capabilities are assured.
Models with a K designation feature secure key locking, while E models have an electronic lock which allows PIN code access. Both of these locks have also been certified by the ECB-S in accordance to European standards.
Safes in the Fire range are perfect for storing precious documents, passports, cash, valuables and other items. In addition, the manufacturer will make a yearly donation to Cool Earth, an organization which works to protect the Earth’s rainforests.
- Protects against fire and burglary
- Ideal for use in the home
- Protects important documents such as passports or bank statements
- Anti-drilling protection and relocking device
- 92mm-thick door
- Burglary Test: EN14450-S2
- Approved by the AiS
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €5,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €50,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 30 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 1 shelf
- Fire Test: LFS 30P - EN 15659
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 490 x 360 x 440mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 360 x 249 x 290mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 62kg
- Volume: 26L