Phoenix Titan II FS1271E Fire Proof Safe
The body of the safe is constructed from galvanized steel while the curved door is virtually airtight, preventing smoke from damaging contents. K models feature a key lock on the door, while E models include a high tech digital lock that can accept user codes up to six digits long. The electronic lock includes an integrated siren which sounds if the wrong code is entered four times or if an attempt is made to breach the safe.
Safes in the Titan II range have been tested to the rigorous NT Fire 017 standard, meaning they provide 60 minutes of protection against fire for papers and documents. The Titan II has also been tested to the MTC-120DIP-60DM standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media with a heat tolerance up to 120° Celsius.
All models come with convenient key hooks for the inside of the door, while the FS1272 and FS1273 also feature a height adjustable shelf and pull out drawer. The manufacturer provides a two year on site guarantee against manufacturing defects and a free lifetime “after the fire” replacement warranty.
- Protection against burglary and fire
- Ideal for home or office use
- Fire protection for paper and data media
- Key hooks for inside door
- Door Swing - 380mm/40mm
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €2,500
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €25,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Electronic lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Fire Test: NT FIRE 017-60 Paper
- Fitted with an alarm
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 308 x 410 x 342mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 220 x 330 x 225mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 26kg
- Volume: 16L