Rottner FireChamp 45 Fire and Security Safe
Tested by the security experts at the ECB-S, the FireChamp is certified to the EN 14450 S2 anti-burglar standard, meaning it can be used to store up to €5,000 in cash overnight. The locking mechanism is protected by a drill resistant plate, while a relocker seals the safe if triggered.
The FireChamp is designed to be anchored and has two fixing holes pre-drilled in its base. Fixing bolts are included. The door is secured by an EN 1300 Class A key lock. An optional Class A electronic lock is available as an optional upgrade.
Fire resistance is certified to the LFS standard, providing 30 minutes protection for paper in temperatures of up to 842° Celsius. A shelf is included with all models to help keep contents organized.
- Tested to European standards
- EN 1300 Class A key lock
- Three way boltwork
- Drill plate protects lock
- Certified fire and burglar resistance
- Burglary Test: EN14450-S2
- Approved by the AiS
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €5,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €50,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 30 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 1 shelf
- Fire Test: LFS 30P - EN 15659
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 460 x 440 x 450mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 330 x 325 x 300mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 68kg
- Volume: 32L