Technomax GMK6 Safe with Key Lock
Tested and certified by ICIM in Italy, these safes are approved to the European EN 14450 S2 standard for burglary resistance. To achieve this standard, safes must be able to see off attacks from common tools such as hammers, chisels and drills. The safe's anchoring system – which secures the safe to the floor or wall – is also stringently tested.
Secured with an EN 1300 certified key lock, the Technomax GMK features a laser cut door with a unique curved design. The lock mechanism is protected by a manganese drill-resistant plate, while special door reinforcement fends off sledge hammer attacks.
A removable internal shelf helps keep the safe's contents organized. All necessary fixings are supplied.
Please note certain product images are mockups for illustrative purposes only. Colours and designs may vary slightly. Please refer to the specifications given to determine the size, volume and other details.
- Unique colour finish
- Independently certified for burglar resistance
- Manganese plate protects lock mechanism
- Special door battens resist hammer attack
- Note: image shows GMK5
- Stylish design
- Ideal for the home
- Burglary Test: EN14450-S2
- Approved by the AiS
- Basic Security Safe
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €5,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €50,000
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Suitable for wall fixing
- 1 shelf
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 430 x 490 x 350mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 410 x 480 x 295mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 56kg
- Volume: 58L