Technomax GT6P Wall Safe with Electronic Lock
All models are fitted with an EN 1300 approved electronic lock as well as an emergency key lock for use should the electronic lock code be forgotten. Designed to resist brute force attacks as well as tools like hammers and drills, these safes are ideal for storing cash and valuables. A manganese plate provides additional protection for the locking mechanism.
Models GT4P, GT5P, GT6P, GT7P and GT7LP up have been tested and certified to the EN 14450 S1 burglar resistance standard. During this test, the safe is subjected to attack by expert safe breakers. Safes with an S1 rating are suitable for storing up to €2,500 in cash.
Technomax safes feature a unique laser cut door which is gently curved around the edges to give the safe a unique style. The green outer powder coat finish contrasts with the red metal of the interior. A removable shelf is provided with all models, so contents can be easily organized.
- Easy to use electronic lock
- Emergency key opening
- Anti-drill plate protects lock
- Special anchoring resists jerking
- Note: image shows GT5P
- Stylish paint finish
- Laser cut door
- Burglary Test: EN14450-S1
- Basic Security Safe
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €2,500
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €25,000
- Electronic lock
- 1 shelf
- External Dimensions: 420 x 480 x 230mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 395 x 455 x 180mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 34kg
- Volume: 32L