Burton Firebrand MKII Size 1
An easy to use electronic lock is fitted as standard. This features an external battery pack to prevent lock outs, as well as emergency key opening in the event the PIN code is lost or forgotten. Batteries are included with the safe.
Each safe in the range is fitted with a convenient pull out tray, ideal for keeping smaller items organized. Sizes 2 and 3 are also fitted with a removable shelf.
Dead bolt locking keeps the door secured even if the hinges are cut off. Base fixing allows the safe to be anchored to a cement floor for increased security.
- Protection for documents and papers
- Electronic locking as standard
- ECB-S certified for fire resistance
- Dead bolt locking system
- Pull out tray for small items
- Basic Security Safe
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €1,500
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €15,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Electronic lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Fire Test: LFS 60P - EN 15659
- Includes 1 pullout tray
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 300 x 430 x 365mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 190 x 325 x 235mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 34kg
- Volume: 15L