Robur Eurograde VI 1800-3 High Security Safe
In addition to typical burglar resistance test which use tools such as hammers and blowtorches, these safes have also been tested for their ability to resist attacks using explosives. They are fully certified to the EX standard EN 1143-1.
Models 900 to 1500 provide an impressive 60 minutes of protection for papers and documents and have been subjected to the NT FIRE 017 fire resistance test. Strong barrier materials in the door and walls of the safe help fend off both burglars and heat.
The door lock system features a uniquely designed turn wheel modelled on the Robur logo. Dual changeable key locks are fitted as standard to all models. An easy grip handle removes the strain of opening the door. A Class C digital lock upgrade is available by special request.
Safe breakers will often use special drills in an attempt to breach a safe. Robur Safes with a CD designation provide special protection against such attack. It is highly unlikely a potential thief could drill his way through such a safe before being discovered.
A large range of internal fittings are available for each model, ranging from lockable internal compartments to filing frames for A4 documents. Ideal for commercial use, Robur Grade VI security safes are finished in an off white powder coat paint which will suit any office environment.
- Dual Class C key locks
- Wide range of optional fittings
- Independently tested and certified
- Fire protection for documents (excludes 1800)
- Core Drill resistance on CD models
- Model shown is 1500
- Provide extremely high security
- Resistant to explosive attack
- Large capacity
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade VI
- Approved by the AiS
- High Security Safe
- Eurograde VI
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €220,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €2,200,000
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 2180 x 1310 x 910mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1820 x 1050 x 540mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 4,400kg
- Volume: 1,032L