Robur I-340 Grade I Fireproof Security Safe
Certified by the ECB-S, the I-340 meets the EN 1143-1 Eurograde I security standard. To achieve this, the safe must be capable of withstanding various attempts at penetrating its walls and door using tools such as hammers, cutting torches and drills. Meanwhile, the lock is tested to the EN 1300 standard and is also subjected to expert testing and attempts to bypass it.
Ideal for storing small, valuable items, cash, important documents and more, the Robur I-340 provides up to 30 minutes of fire resistance. The unique turn handle design makes it both eye-catching and easy to operate. The safe's RAL 9010 off-white powder coat paint finish will suit any environment perfectly, whether at home or in the office. Its relatively small size makes the safe unobtrusive and easy to conceal.
A high security key lock is fitted as standard. This can be upgraded to a Kaba electronic lock which features 2 user codes and an optional time delay feature.
- Fire and burglar resistant
- Unique handle design
- Tested to European standards
- Compact safe for home or office
- Key or electronic lock
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade I
- High Security Safe
- Eurograde I
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €15,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €150,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 30 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Fire Test: LFS 30P - EN 15659
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 340 x 500 x 345mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 262 x 424 x 216mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 93kg
- Volume: 24L