Burton Biosec 10000-2 Biometric Safe
In addition to its fingerprint reading capabilities, the Biosec's lock also offers a 1000 event audit trail and timed access facility. Traditional PIN code entry can be used if preferred, and the lock can also be set to require both fingerscan and PIN code before opening.
The Biosec has been independently certified by the experts at VdS. Its burglar resistance has been tested under the EN 1143-1 Eurograde standard, meaning it provides the very highest levels of security. 6000 models carry a cash rating of €9,000 (Eurograde 0), while 10000 models carry a cash rating of €15,000 (Eurograde I). In addition, the 10000 offers up to 60 minutes fire resistance for documents.
Available in a range of sizes, the Biosec is finished in a stylish black paint coat. It comes with a 2 year warranty and includes an adjustable shelf.
- Codeless entry
- Simple to programme and use
- Scanner is fast and reliable
- Also supports PIN and e-key
- Audit trail and timed access (requires additional software).
- Adjustable shelf
- Biometric fingerprint scanning. VdS tested
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade I
- Approved by the AiS
- Security Safe
- Eurograde I
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €15,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €150,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Fingerprint lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Suitable for wall fixing
- 1 shelf
- Fire Test: LFS 60P - EN 15659
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 625 x 500 x 465mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 500 x 370 x 300mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 150kg
- Volume: 56L