Chubb Proguard 200E Grade II Safe
Models ending K are secured with a high security double bitted key lock, supplied two keys. Models ending E are secured by a high security electronic combination lock, accessed via your own changeable pin code. Key lock models can also be upgraded to mechanical dial combination lock or dual locking as an optional extra.
Chubbsafes barriers are applied in the construction of the safes to protect against all kinds of burglary attack. Fitted with an active re-locker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the bolt work to withstand burglary attempts.
Various optional extras are available including, high security electronic combination locking, dual locking and internal locking cupboards.
Please note that adding a deposit system to the safe may affect its security rating. If in doubt, please contact us.
- Three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts
- Ready prepared for floor fixing
- Models ending with E, high security electronic combination lock
- Models ending with K, high security key lock
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade II
- Approved by the AiS
- Eurograde II
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €26,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €260,000
- Electronic lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 2 shelves
- External Dimensions: 1150 x 600 x 561mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1050 x 500 x 386mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 501kg
- Volume: 203L