Phoenix Cobra HS3533E
In the event of an attack, automatic re-locking systems will trigger all the locking mechanisms.
Models with electronic locking include time lock and audit trail features.
This product is not certified by a member of EFSG or the LPCB and it is not therefore recognised by all UK/Irish insurers. As a result the rating of this safe may be downgraded. If the cash rating is important you should check with your insurer before purchasing this safe.
- An outer and inner steel plate casing on both door and walls
- Great mechanical and thermal resistance
- Certified by Trezor Test
- Re-locking device, the bolt work operates on three sides of the door with bolts of 30mm diameter
- K series - High security double bitted class II/B key lock
- E series - High security VdS (Secu B) class II/B electronic lock with time delay functions
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint
- Ready prepared for floor fixing (bolts supplied)
- Burglary Test: CSN EN1143-1 Grade III
- Eurograde III
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €50,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €500,000
- Electronic lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 2 shelves
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 600 x 530mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1035 x 435 x 300mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 335kg
- Volume: 135L