Phoenix Condor HS2025E Digital Security Safe
The inner and outer walls are made from 3.1mm thick high grade steed which is electrically welded together to form one solid unit. A unique anti-penetration and fire resistant material is contained within the double walls.
The door itself is constructed of 6mm solid steel plate with a 6mm drill resisting plate protecting the locking area. The back of the door is then fitted with fire resistant material to give even greater protection against fire. The door is secured to the frame using 30mm bolts.
Electronic locking is available as an optional extra. The standard electronic lock comes features time delay and multiple user codes. A version with an audit trail facility is also available.
This product is not certified by a member of EFSG or the LPCB and it is not therefore recognised by all UK/Irish insurers. As a result the rating of this safe may be downgraded. If the cash rating is important you should check with your insurer before purchasing this safe.
- Designed to provide maximum protection for cash and valuables
- The unique design of the barrier material protects against attack, drilling, cutting
- Certified by Trezor Test
- VdS Class 1 lock
- Ready prepared for floor fixing (bolts supplied)
- Optional electronic combination lock upgrade
- Burglary Test: CSN EN1143-1 Grade II
- Eurograde II
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €26,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €260,000
- Electronic lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 3 shelves
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 1500 x 800 x 570mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1380 x 680 x 400mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 334kg
- Volume: 375L