Phoenix Cosmos HS9952K V2
The body is constructed of a unique design of the barrier material comprising high resistance composite materials, with metallic fibres and layers of reinforcing armour to protect against drilling, cutting and oxyacetylene.
The door is constructed of barrier material comprising high resistance composite materials, with metallic fibres and layers of reinforcing armour to protect against drilling, cutting and oxyacetylene attack. In addition to this, high quality drill resistant steel and glass plates cover all lock areas.
All sizes have 3 way moving espagnolette boltwork with 30mm bolts securing into the top and bottom door frame.
K models feature two EN1300 Class II key locks. E models feature one key lock and one EC2 electronic lock, which includes an audit trail feature.
Please note that delivery of this safe will take 6 - 8 weeks from the day of ordering.
- Certified by ECB.S
- K version: 2 x Class II key locks
- E version: 1 x key lock and 1 x digital lock
- Digital lock includes audit trail and time delay
- Constructed with layers of reinforcing armour
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade V
- Approved by the AiS
- Eurograde V
- ECBS approved/certified
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €150,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €1,500,000
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 2 shelves
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 1193 x 810 x 725mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1040 x 660 x 480mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 1,220kg
- Volume: 329L