Phoenix Planet HS6041KF Fire and Security Safe
Dual locks are fitted as standard. K models feature two VdS Class II key locks. E models are fitted with a single Class II electronic lock with time delay and audit trail, plus a Class II key lock. Burglar resistance has been independently tested and certified to the EN 1143-1 standard and the Planet has been rated Grade 4 under the Eurograde system. AIS Approved, it is suitable for storing and securing up to €90,000 overnight.
The body of the Planet is constructed from high resistance composite materials. Metallic fibres and special armoured layers provide protection against drilling, torch cutters and other tools in the safe breaker's arsenal.
Available in 4 sizes ranging from 200 litres to 800 litres, the Planet is an ideal safe for commercial use, providing fire and security protection for cash, valuables and vital papers.
Please note that the lead time for delivery is 8 weeks from the date of ordering.
- Perfect for office use
- Combines fire and burglar resistance
- VdS Class II locks as standard
- Fire and security protection in one
- Tested and certified to European standards
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade IV
- Approved by the AiS
- High Security Safe
- Eurograde IV
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €90,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €900,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 1 shelf
- Fire Test: LFS 60P - EN 15659
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 848 x 810 x 725mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 695 x 660 x 480mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 875kg
- Volume: 220L