Robur Eurograde III Size 1500 Fire Security Safe
Robur Safes are designed in Sweden and have been tested to stringent European burglar resistance standards by the renowned SBSC testing lab. Rated Grade III under the EN 1143-1 test, these safes provide protection for up to €50,000 in cash and up to €500,000 in valuables. Large rectangular locking bolts secure the door once locked.
Models 40 to 1500 have also been tested for fire resistance and offer an impressive 60 minutes of protection for papers and documents. Strong barrier materials in the door and walls of the safe help fend off both burglars and heat. Meanwhile, the door handle features a unique design modelled after the Robur logo.
A changeable key lock is fitted as standard to the door. Optional digital and audit trail locks provide an even higher level of security and are Class B certified. A large range of internal fittings are also available, ranging from lockable internal compartments to filing frames for A4 documents.
Ideal for commercial use, Robur Grade III security safes are finished in an off white powder coat paint which will suit any office environment.
Please note that certain product images are mockups designed for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to the product specifications and dimensions to gauge the size and volume of the safe.
- Tested and certified by SBSC
- Large range of sizes
- Unique handle design
- Choose from a variety of internal fittings
- Fire and security protection
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade III
- Approved by the AiS
- High Security Safe
- Eurograde III
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €50,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €500,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 3 shelves
- Fire Test: NT FIRE 017-60 Paper
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 1665 x 660 x 670mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1500 x 500 x 400mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 1,115kg
- Volume: 300L