Rosengrens Atlantic EGII 104W
Each model is secured with an EN1300 class A high security double bitted key lock on both the door and deposit drawer, supplied with two keys per lock. Electronic and mechanical dial combination lock upgrades including dual locking are available as an optional extra.
Chubbsafes barriers are applied in the construction of the safes to protect against all kinds of burglary attack. Fitted with an active re-locker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the bolt work to withstand burglary attempts.
Deposits are made via a lockable drawer unit . The large capacity drop area can accommodate money bags, envelopes, packages and deposit capsules. The safe also includes a deposit retaining plate - useful when many deposits are made throughout the day ensuring deposited items remain in the safe when the door is opened.
Various optional extras are available including, high security electronic combination locking, dual locking, internal locking cupboards and several deposit options.
- Class A double bitted key lock on the door and deposit drawer (two keys per lock)
- Front loading drawer deposit function equipped with anti-fishing device
- Deposit retaining plate ensuring deposited items remain in the safe when the door is opened
- Constructed using Chubbsafes lightweight barrier material.
- Ready prepared for floor fixing
- Burglary Test: EN1143-2D Grade II
- Approved by the AiS
- Eurograde II
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €26,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €260,000
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Deposit type: Drawer
- External Dimensions: 1307 x 600 x 561mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1207 x 500 x 386mm (HxWxD)
- Trap Dimensions: 30 x 430 x 220mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 665kg
- Volume: 233L