Phoenix Diamond 10 HS1012 Security Safe
The door is constructed of a 6mm steel plate with a 6mm drill resisting plate protecting the locking area. 30mm bolts secure the door to the frame for heightened strength and resistance.
Electronic locking is available as an optional extra. The standard electronic lock includes time delay and multiple user codes. An electronic lock with an audit trail facility is also available.
This product is not certified by a member of EFSG or the LPCB and it is not therefore recognised by all UK/Irish insurers. As a result the rating of this safe may be downgraded. If the cash rating is important you should check with your insurer before purchasing this safe.
- Unique barrier design for extra strength to protect against cutting and drill attack
- Tested and certified by Trezor Test
- K models feature VdS Class 1 key lock
- E models fitted with Class 1 electronic lock
- Ready prepared for floor fixing (bolts supplied)
- Burglary Test: CSN EN1143-1 Grade I
- Eurograde I
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €15,000
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €150,000
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 1 shelf
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 620 x 440 x 460mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 500 x 320 x 295mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 88kg
- Volume: 47L