Phoenix Orion HS1112K
The body is constructed of a double wall using high grade concrete infill giving a wall thickness of 77mm.
The door thickness is 105mm and constructed with anti drill plates and integrated re-locker protection which will lock the safe if the door is slammed shut in the event of an attack.
There are two versions of these high security safes. A keylock and an electronic lock version. The keylock version comes with a high security double bitted Class I lock supplied with two keys. The electronic lock is an EC1 high security VdS class I (Secu A) lock which can also be programmed with time delay functions.
The Orion series is also sometimes labelled the Constellation series.
- Certified fire and security protection
- Resists drill, cutter and torch attacks
- Relocking systems and anti-drill reinforcement
- Key or electronic locking
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade I
- Approved by the AiS
- High Security Safe
- Eurograde I
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €15,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €150,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 1 shelf
- Fire Test: LFS 60P - EN 15659
- Includes fixing bolts
- External Dimensions: 980 x 545 x 445mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 820 x 397 x 290mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 191kg
- Volume: 94L